Thursday 12 January 2012

"Wanna be"

Hi Everyone,

I never thought that i would write my 2nd blog.......Now for thinking that way, reason is, i am a bit unstable person, some eg.'s would be, thought of joining gym, paid fees for 6 months as i was getting discount and exercised hardly a month.After shifting to mumbai, every month, sometimes in a week i change my tiffinwala.....my roomie says problem tiffin main nahi tere main hain....haha. Now i know wht would come to mind, what would jayesh do after marriage....:-(.......answer is even jayesh is not sure.....

Ok ok now lets come to main topic "Wanna Be"......happens na to most of us, we try to talk on some topic and end up talking something else....

Ok guys who am i today and what i wanted to be a big question often comes to mind........Actually when i was a kid, if mom, dad or any of my relatives asked me what i wanted to be when i grow up i would say engineer and i managed to become one, not the best but a good one......most of the kids have either a engineer or a doctor on their mind that was then when i used to be a kid .......i asked my 6 yrs old nephew what he wants to be and he said fighter jet pilot......his mom was also listening, she started shouting at him for that choice of profession......haha

Now u guys must be thinking Jayesh must be happy as he has become what he always wanted to be, an "Engineer".......No guys i am happy but not so happy.......Actually Engineer was not my 1st choice of profession, i will tell u my 1st choice, but but but u have to promise me that u won't laugh..........

I wanted to act in films, yes i WANNA BE an ACTOR,.......there your already laughing at me.......:-(.......i am sure when u see your favorite actor performing on silver screen u replace him with yourself.........

For me WANNA BE 's definition would be something that you would love to do round the clock and not get tired ,this job that i am currently doing i check my watch every now and then "6 baj gaya kya?"

Bye n take good care of urself.....

Regards,
Jayesh














No comments:

Post a Comment