Tuesday 7 February 2012

Happy Birthday

6th February 1984, yes i know nothing great happened this day, its my date of birth......my mom was telling me when i was born i was a little weak, with less weight then normal baby......Moment my dad saw me, he said "he is not born properly, not healthy".....my granny heard that and she started scolding him for saying that...."dont say anything to him"......When my mom told me about this incident i could not control my laughter.......

Yesterday was my b'day, it feels so good on the day of birthday......u get so much of importance.....so much of love......all my near and dear one's called me.......except few who claim to be my best friends and just forgot to wish me......Should i feel bad about it???......When i asked this question to myself and i was expecting some cool answer from myself......haha strange thought but it is true........cool dude inside me said "Grow up Jayesh, u r not a kid to keep such things in mind"........But to be frank bura toh lagta hain boss.....zyada bura isliye bhi lagta kyunki when even your banks n shopping mall's like shopper's stop can send you these automated sms and emails wishing you happy b'day how can close ones forget.......hahaha

There have been lot of special birthday's.....cousins and close frnds waiting for 12:00 on clock and then sms and calls start raining in.....call busy and call waiting stuff.....It's like who will wish me 1st.....even i feel the same when its b'day of my close one's, i wake them up if they are not awake.....boss i want to be 1st one to wish.......:-)........

When i say special b'days how can i forget the most disastrous one.......no one in my family remembered it was my b'day and even i din't bother to remind anyone.....i was feeling so unimportant :-( ......until it was 6 pm in the evening and my mom suddenly remembered that its my b'day.......and she came running, sorry sorry how could i forget she said.......fir celebrate ho gaya b'day......haha

You people must have googled sometime or other for any celebrity born on same day as ur's???......If not i am sure you will do it after reading my blog.....haha. By the way i share my birth date with great Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician "BOB MARLEY"....Yeah yeah i know i took singer songwriter and musician thing from wikipedia.....

Neways thanks for reading my post.....Let me know if you liked it.....


Regards,
Jayesh

No comments:

Post a Comment