Saturday 19 January 2013

1$t J@nu@ry 2013


1st day of year 2013, so you must be thinking what's so great about it, it would be just like any other new year's 1st day.....if you think so, you are wrong, this year's 1st day was special, angarika had come......and it was a tuesday too, which is a day dedicated to ganapati bappa....it was like cherry on a cake or "sone pe suhaga"..........:-)......my cousin had told me about this wonderful combo and moment I heard about it I decided to visit siddhi vinayak temple and take blessings of ganapati bappa......what could be a better way to start new year than this?......

What do you think i was the only person who thought all this?.....There were lakhs of people who had this mutual feeling and flocked together to take blessings of everyone's favorite diety.....we reached dadar and saw this long line extending km's away from the temple....moment i saw that long line I started estimating time it will take to get a glimpse of bappa....thought it should not take more than 4 hours.....but it actually took 9 hours to get darshan.....And guess what considering the length and breadth of the crowd the volunteers were behaving very rudely with people.....moment i touched my head to ganapati's singhasan volunteers caught hold of me and pulled me out.....

Had a big list in mind to ask for, but asked just one thing, something very special......sorry can't reveal what I asked for but promise I will let u know if I get it...........:-).....9 hours in line without eating anything and without sitting anywhere looks like this should be enough to impress bappa.....what say guys...............:-P......It's 20th Jan today and believe me got 2 good news by today, got 1 rating and declared as a top performer......secondly, my people manager changed......Hahahaha Bahut pareshan kia saale ne.......but still waiting for the only thing I asked for, without that everything else looks so incomplete.......... ....:-)..........Have faith in him will surely get it, by the way bappa has not disappointed me before this....:-).....

Regards,
Jayesh
















No comments:

Post a Comment