Thursday 23 August 2012

Mr god do u really exist???




Hi Everyone,


"Mr god do u really exist".....This was gtalk status sometime back in December 2011.....i set this status and all my chat friends, regular once, non regular once, people who never spoke for ages poured in asking what went wrong boss???.....

Good things happen, bad things happen, but things get worsened sometimes....I am a person who thanks god for anything good happening in my life, looking up to the sky for a moment, right hand on my heart and a "thanks bappa" coming out from my mouth...thats my way of thanking Bappa......When i thank him for good things happening in my life how could he skip the bad ones???......

I usually say its Ok, when bad things happen to me, things cannot be good all the times....but when some worse things happen in my life, and i seriously feel i did not deserve it.....thats the time i ask why did you do this bappa....

To be frank God has been kind to me....Nothing worse has happened to me yet....But the time i doubted god's existense was when cousin's dad got a serious brain Hemorrhage....he is just a kid, his mom got arthritis and lost power of her legs since he was born....all his life he has been alone, no siblings....and then this unfair incident happened to his dad....it was not even possible for us to be there always as they stay in a different state all together....

When i got this news i felt God does not exists....and even if he exists how can he be so unfair to this poor guy...
his dad was in hospital for 3-4 days, i would not lie if i say i dint want him to survive anymore as doctors had said he had lost all his senses...he will not be able to move his body anymore....i thought for a moment how would this poor kid manage all this with his dad and mom both lying on bed helpless...what about his studies, hundreds of such questions ran through my mind....finally, he died and all responsibilities of his mom, his career, and many more things fell on this kids tender shoulders....

Having said all these things.....somewhere in the corner of my heart i still feel god exists....whenever i see a pic or a statue of Lord Ganesha, my hands automatically fold in respect.....and words fall out "Love u bappa...Krupadrushti asu tuzhi mazher"......


Regards,
Jayesh

No comments:

Post a Comment